Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It feels like Fall...

You all know I like to make fun of Arkansas...and probably always will! However, there are some things I do LOVE about this state and yes I just used the word love in caps! First would be our awesome friends...don't know what I'd do without all of you. Second is the seasons with Fall and Spring being my favorites! Fall is on the brink...the mornings are cool, the afternoons are delightful, and the trees are starting to turn! If we could live with this weather every day the world would be a much happier place...you can't help but see what an awesome God we have when you look at the foliage...I will get pics when the leaves start turning more.
With all that being said running after work has been great...much better than the conditions Jason is running in although he did say it is getting much more tolerable over there! This evening Riley and I went for a run...well I ran and she snoozed!

We have had a busy week so far with me starting a Beth Moore Bible Study at church on Monday evenings and last night we went and hung out with the DeBruhl girls...Sarah made a great pot roast and the girls played and played...it was a lot of fun!

0 comments: