Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have a crawler...

Riley crawled...Riley crawled...Riley crawled!!!!!


I was on the phone with Andrea...causing trouble of course (that's what her husband Josh seems to think at least)...and Riley started crawling...she would go a few steps and then lay down on her belly and then hop back up on her kneew and attempt a few more steps...she was THRILLED that she had accomplished this feat that she has been working on for quite some time now!

She is not pulling up on her own yet but she is trying and she does stand up well when I pull her up...she loves the view when she's standing up...here's a few cute pics!

"Look at me!"

"I think my mom just snuck a bow on my head but I'm sure it looks cute"

"Okay mom...enough with these silly bows...I want to eat them not have them in my hair"

"Hey...how do I get back up there?"

6 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! That's very exciting. It's a whole new world now - for you and Riley! : )

Meg said...

FINALLY! Way to go Riley! Lauren, youp're in a lot of trouble now!

Susan said...

Yea Riley-I knew you could do it!!
Watch out Mom, here I come..... or go !!! I can't wait for you to crawl to me.
Love,
Grammy

Nicole said...

Way to go, Riley! You're such a cute crawler!!

Sydney said...

Yeah! Watch out Lauren...I bet this means your world is changing immediately..I don't picture Miss Riley staying put for long!

Lori said...

Yay Riley!! Way to go girl! We're proud of you!!