Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

This week has been busy, but lots of fun! We started the week with Boo at the Zoo with the Burns family! It was pretty chilly but Kaleb and Riley were all dressed up in their costumes and they had a great time...Riley talked the WHOLE time and I don't think she ever stopped kicking her legs either. I'm sure she was talking about how much fun she was having!
Here's Riley and Kaleb getting to meet some new friends...


We took them on this little carousel sort of ride and Riley chilled while Kaleb fussed...it was pretty cute!

Riley was all snuggled up in her blanket when she wasn't kicking it off!

Riley and I...she was so intrigued with EVERYTHING!
After all the fun at the zoo we headed to Fantastic China for some dinner...this is one of Jason and I's favorite restaurants and we have shared many a meal here. Riley was able to taste the egg drop soup and LOVED it...I couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough! She also had some lo mein noodles, chicken, and rice...a girl afer her Daddy's heart! It was a great night...thanks Burns fam!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love her little flower costume!