Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to crafting!

I LOVE to craft and since Riley's birth I have not crafted nearly as much as I had before but lately I have been able to take the time so create a few things...mostly cards for family with pictures of Riley! I love to scrapbook but have decided that blogging is my new scrapbooking since I keep up with the blog much better than I do with my scrapbooks...my wedding scrapbook isn't quite done and my pregnancy scrapbook isn't quite done. For someone who loves to complete tasks in full I feel overwhelmed with the daunting task of ever being "done" or "up to date" with my scrapbooking so I have scrapped that goal and turned to the blog...and I love it! I have also found a way to turn my blog into a book to keep as a memento for Riley and for our family...check out http://www.blurb.com/ and take a look at their blog books...way too cool!


Despite my decision to not devote so much time to keeping up scrapbooks I still love to craft and this past weekend I was able to work on some fall cards with Riley's pumpkin pictures....many thanks to Riley for taking a 3 hour nap Saturday afternoon!

Here's the fall cards...
And I also wrapped and made a cute tag for a birthday present that Riley got for her little friend Haylie...I had so much fun picking out a present and getting it all wrapped up!

And here is my little crafter before she conked out...I think she really likes ribbon...tasty and fun!




0 comments: