Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Almost-Crawling Baby!

Riley just keeps getting closer and closer to crawling! I am not sure if I am ready for this yet, but ready or not here she comes...or shall I say goes! While were in Fayetteville yesterday Derek and Josh couldn't help themselves from spurring on Riley's crawling. She got on all fours and then would try to move forward and just land on her belly...at one point Derek and Josh had her hands and feet and while she was on all fours they moved each appendage appropriately so she was crawling and she was grinning from ear to ear!
She also loves to stand up, but is not yet pulling up on her own. If she is awake when I am getting ready in the morning she plays in the Pack-N-Play and watches Disney...sometimes I will stand her up and she just gets so excited!



We skyped with Jason this morning while Riley was eating her breakfast and she showed him how she shakes her head no when she is done eating, she talked and talked, and she clapped her feet for him. It was great. Funny story...I was in the middle of coloring my hair when he called on Skype so obviously I was looking extremely attractive and in the middle of our conversation I had to go rinse out the color in the shower so with Riley buckled into the highchair I told Jason to watch her while I rinsed out the color...his response was "ooookkkkkk???" When I came back Jason was saying "Riley....Riley...Riley" and she was close to dosing off...it was hilarious!

Here are some cute pics I took today!!

She likes to play in her room with her basket of books...

At least the 1 million credit card offers provide entertainment for my child...

"Uhhh...I don't have any money to pay these bills"

"That's OK..I have my daddy wrapped around my finger so he'll pay them...hehe"

1 comments:

Meg said...

Those pictures are so cute Lauren! Jason is never going to be able to say NO to this cutey!