Sunday, December 18, 2011

Princess Party Time

Riley wanted to have a princess party this year...more specifically an Ariel party!  

We decided to have a small party and have a few of Riley's friends come dressed as their favorite princess!

Guess who Riley wanted to dress up as?  You guessed it...Ariel!




My mom bought some cute princess party decor from Williams and Sonoma and we turned our living room into a pink princess room!

Here's the table...




The food table...




I found most of the food ideas on pinterest and had fun making everything!

Fruit in waffle cones...

Cupcakes of course...I made the same Martha Stewart strawberry ones I made last year because they are just too good...and they are pink which was the birthday girl's request!




Chocolate covered pretzels and homemade pink marshmallows!




Pizza bites...a big hit with the girls!






All the decor!


The fun castle!




We started out letting the girls decorate their crowns with markers and fun jewel stickers!




Crafting away!




They did some jump roping!




We played a princess game with the concept of Pin the Tail on the Donkey but it was place the princess in her window...let's just say the blindfold was not effective because all of the princesses were perfectly placed in the correct spots!  I let them lose and they just played and played and played!




All the princesses!










The dads...they tried to stay away from the pink princess room!




Family pic!




Singing to the birthday girl!




Opening presents!




Pinata time!




Getting all the candy!




Jason had made some BBQ pork for everyone to eat and it was delicious...it was such a fun party and I was exhausted when it was all said and done!

I may or may not have finished off the last bit of red wine that the dad's left...Tessa sure made a great resting place for my glass as I propped my feet up to relax!


0 comments: