Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Baking

 I love baking and Christmas baking is my favorite!  

I especially love doing it with my girl!

We did several rounds of baking this year.  First off we made some treats for all of Riley's friends at school!  These were called Christmas Hugs...pretzels and chocolate..yumm!

My silly chef!
 Love her precious hands!
 
These are so easy...a Hershey's hug on pretzels and then once you bake them and they are soft you add a peanut butter M&M!
 We also made sugar cookies to give out to friends!
 Riley loved rolling out the dough and cutting out the cookies!

 We had candy canes, christmas trees, and snowmen!

 We didn't end up decorating them until Christmas Eve day...better late than never right?

Ariel got all dressed up and put on her apron so she could do the decorating!
 This was a very serious job...and all the sprinkles that didn't make it on the cookie HAD to be eaten!
 We let Jason take most of these to work for the guys working over the holidays and they were a hit!

 We also made some chocolate peppermint fudge!

We had so much fun baking and I love being in the kitchen with Riley...I hope she has great memories of times like these!

 







0 comments: