Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas time!!!

 When we got home Riley and I had fun getting the Christmas decorations out!

We put the tree up one night and had some hot chocolate!
 We put up Riley's pink tree!

 I wanted to sit back and let her do her thing!
 She was able to put the hooks on and hang the ornaments all by herself!

 I thought it would keep her occupied for quite some time but about 10 minutes in and she wanted me to do the rest!  So I obliged and we got her tree all finished!
 Next we got our living room tree decorated while we watched Elf one night...which means I did most of the decorating while Riley watched the movie!

She did help some and was so cute thinking about where she wanted the ornaments!
 All finished!
 We got the stockings hung...this will be the last year for these stockings since we'll need one for Tessa next year!
 
 One day we picked out some ornaments for Riley to paint for all our family and she did such a great job!
 We talk about the true meaning of Christmas a lot and Riley decided she wanted one of the ornaments to be for Jesus for his birthday...so sweet!
 Christmas time is so much fun and I love doing fun things to celebrate with Riley!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy looks good!