Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let the showers begin...

Well...let's just say that pregnancy is becoming a pretty common thing amongst my friends these days!  I have several great friends from Arkansas that either just had or are about to have babies and there are 8 of us in my Bible study that are pregnant...CRAZY!  

Here are the Arkansas girls from when we visited in August...two of those babies have already been born!
And here are my Bible study girls here in Cali...we are in order of birth and the two girls in front of me just had their sweet boys so I'm next!
Our Bible study has always called ourselves the Bible Babes but one of the hubby's thinks we should change that to Bible Baby Making Babes..ha!

With all of these miracles making their debut soon the showers have begun!
We had a shower for my friend Becky and I offered to make the cupcakes.  She wanted chocolate on chocolate and I had no problems with that!

As usual I had some help from my sous chef, Miss Riley!

I kept a few extra cupcakes for her to ice "all by herself" and she had a blast!
 And of course she got to do her favorite thing...taste our baking creation!
 They turned out pretty yummy and looked cute too!
 We had a great time eating and showering Becky with lots of fun gifts!
 Ashley, Me, Amy, Becky, Jennie, and Erin...such a fun day!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I'm definitely not drinking the water when I come visit. : )