Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two Silly Girls

 One Sunday afternoon Riley had her friend Izzy over to play.  This is the same friend she had her first sleepover with and Izzy had never been to our house so we invited her over!

The girls had so much fun and played so well together.  They only fought once and it was a miscommunication...neither of them were being mean.  You fellow moms will understand how great it is when your child has friends that they just play well with...makes it more fun for everyone!

I think there were approximately 35,456 wardrobe changes between the two of them but they shared everything so well!

I got to see some beautiful brides!
 I put the princess tent up for them in the playroom and they just had a great time.  I worked on some of my sewing projects and just let them do their thing...and I kept checking in and ease dropping on their conversations...so fun to listen to!

After a bit it was snack time.  They found a cute cafe where they could bring their sleeping babies and had some applesauce...I got to be the waitress!
 Then came the silly faces! 

These girls are two peas in a pod when it comes to silly faces!  Riley LOVES to make silly faces...apparently Izzy does too...they literally cracked me up!
 These are just a few of the many faces I got to see!
What fun girls!

0 comments: