Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our little butterfly!

 Riley got to have a special Animal Party at school!

Since her class had been studying the rain forest they each were to come dressed as a rain forest animal!  Since I knew we were going to have a princess for Halloween I didn't want to invest too much in an animal costume.  We had a cute tutu already and I found some dainty little butterfly wings at the mall one day so a buttefly it was...we weren't the only ones with this idea but it turned out cute!

The parade started about 20 minutes after drop off time so I, along with all of the other moms, drove through Starbucks and I got my pumpkin latte so I was in the mood! :)

There was a big parade and all of the classes strolled through the playground showing off their costumes...here comes Miss Stacey with all the class!

Riley was so excited to see me...love her little wave!

 Our sweet little butterfly!
After all the parading around each class sat down on a blanket so everyone could take turns hitting the pinata!  All of us parents were amazed at how patient all the kiddos were as they waited for their turn!

Finally it was Riley's turn to take a swing at the pinata!
 Then the kids got to pick up all the loot!
 Here's Riley's class...such cuties!

0 comments: