Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dinner Date...

 When Jason's gone we try and keep busy...and we especially try to keep busy with our friends whose Daddy's are also gone!

We met some new friends through FitMoms, the weekly mom/kiddo exercise class my friend Ashley teaches that we go to every Friday.

Janel, her hubby, and their sweet little girl Madelyn just moved here last Spring and it's been fun getting to know them.  She also works part time from home (for a different company than me) and is pregnant with her second...a baby boy...and we share the same due date!

Madelyn just turned two and she looks up to Riley and loves playing with her...Riley loves her too!

Janel's husband left for training about a month after Jason and they both come home about the same time so I invited them over to play and have dinner with us one night.  I made some enchiladas I found the recipe for on Pinterest (I'm addicted to this but I think it's a "safe" addiction if I can actually do/make the things I pin).  

The girls were having fun slurping the juice from their oranges and giggling!  Speaking of I'm so glad they started making these fruit cups with 100% juice...I never let Riley drink the juice from the syrup ones so now she loves to drink it and I'm ok with it!

Silly girls!
 The girls did lots of playing and us moms got to chat and relax...it was a great night!  

Riley put all the jewelry and hair accessories from her Little Mermaid jewelry set on her Ariel doll...so fun!

0 comments: