Monday, October 17, 2011

Shopping Day!

 What's more fun than turning a day of having to go to Sacramento for airport runs and doctors appointments into a fun shopping day!

Nicki had to get her mom to the airport in Sac and then had a doctor's appointment later in the afternoon...since I was watching Will for the appointment we decided to just all go to Sac and make a fun day of it!

We dropped Will's Grammy off at the airport and headed to Roseville where they have great shopping and restaurants!

Will is pretty much in love with Riley these days...just smitten with her!  It's so cute!

They were both very good while we strolled through the mall!
 They were so good we let them ride the Fun Bus before we left!
We headed to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch...yummy!

It was a beautiful day and we got to sit out on the patio and enjoy it!

I got some cute pics of the kiddos before we ate!
See how he looks at her with those eyes?  The boys have all been after Riley lately...not sure if I'm ready for all that yet but considering that Will's not even two yet I think it's pretty innocent! ;)
Me and my girl!
Will and his Mama!
After lunch we dropped Nicki off at her appointment and I headed home with the kids...the goal was to keep them awake on the way home and then put them both down for naps!  I was successful with Riley but I could hear Will snoring about two minutes into our drive home...he was so tuckered out!  When we got home I was able to get him back down though and they both slept for a little bit!

It was a great day!

0 comments: