Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Fun

 The day before Halloween Riley and I had some fun baking cookies while Tessa napped!  We had to make pumpkin shaped sugar cookies for her class to decorate the next day!

Chef Riley!

Cutting out cookies!

 Love this smile!
 Had lots of fun baking with my big girl!
The next morning Riley had her animal parade at school!

She was the cutest pony and had a blast!

 It's so fun to see all the cute kiddos in their costumes!
 My cutie!

 Class Picture time!

 Miss T was wearing the shirt I made for Riley last year...but as a dress!  She looked pretty darn cute and had lots of fun watching her sissy at school!
 Riley has fallen in love with Doc McStuffins on Disney and when she decided that's what she wanted to be for halloween I couldn't have been happier!  I was ready for a break from princess things!!!

I had fun piecing together her costume and finding all the perfect pieces!  I actually dressed the girls up a few weeks ago and took pics and I'm so glad I did because it was too hectic to worry about good pics of the two of them when it came time to trick or treat!

Doc McStuffins!
When we figured out what Riley was going to be I wanted to think of something clever for them to be sort of a duo and when I spotted this little lamb costume I knew Tessa could be Lambie and it would be perfect!

Is this not the cutest thing ever?

 I love the way T is looking at her big sis in this pic!
 Love my Doc and Lambie!
 On the night of Halloween we went to Hannah and Todd's for our annual trick or treating and tortilla soup!  We got the big kids together before we took off!
 And then we got the babies and mamas in too!
 Tessa, Addi, and Allie...the little girls!!!
 Lambie and an elephant...love these two cuties!
 Jason met up with us at the Trunk or Treat at the church so we had to get a family pic!
 Riley got lots of loot and we managed to get all of our trick or treating in before the rain started!
 Tessa loved riding on her Daddy's shoulders!
We got back to Hannah and Todd's and all ate a WONDERFUL meal!  It was crazy with all of the kids but it's a great crazy...I just love this stage of life!  Lots of candy was eaten and I am loving sneaking in the candy bucket...don't tell Riley! :)

0 comments: