Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A cowgirl and her partner!

 I have a lot of fun with my two girls but I love the days when the real fun just begins when Jason gets home!!!

Riley had an animal parade at school so we borrowed a cute pink pony costume from her sweet friend Ella!  Ella's dad delivered it to Jason at work and if you can imagine two men carrying around this pink pony costume and getting lots of funny looks then you hit the nail on the head!  I warned Jason that he was going to get a delivery but he didn't have any what he was getting himself into!

When he got home with the costume Riley literally galloped around the house for an hour straight...it was hilarious!  

After Tessa went to bed Jason got all gussied up and they got the nerf guns and swords out and they were "pawtners"looking for bad guys!  They were so cute and I got shot several times with the nerf guns...I guess I was the bad guy!
Two crazies!
 Howdy!
 I convinced Jason to use this "playtime" to get Riley to clean her toys up...you know to make it fun and all!  I was cracking up the whole time...he was saying things like "if you don't clean that there mess up there will be a hanging at high noon"...Riley had no clue what he was talking about but it totally worked!

Don't mess with this cowgirl!
What a fun night!

0 comments: