Friday, October 12, 2012

A Sort Of Date Day

 Since Riley had school on Friday and Jason was still off work we thought a date day was in order!  My sweet friend Bryn was going to watch Tessa but she was having a rough day!

She had started getting a really bad runny nose the day before and her eyes were watering like faucets...I wasn't sure if it was allergies or what but when she woke up Friday she was a bit worse and her eyes were swollen.  Look at this sweet thing!  I couldn't bare to leave her and if she was sick or getting sick I didn't want to get Bryn and her sweet boy sick!  So she got to go on date day with us!
I packed a ton of kleenex and off we went!

The weather had cooled off and it was a bit of an overcast day but we had a BLAST!!!

Tessa was as sweet as could be and slept on the road...love that girl!

We started off at the Oxbow market with some breakfast!
 It was delicious!
 Our first stop was St Supery...we had a little wine and picked up my new supply of Moscato!  Have you ever facetimed with someone at a winery?  Well until this time I hadn't either but Jason and I facetimed with Christina...it was almost like she was there! :)

Look at my wine sipper!
 Tessa had fun too!
 Next we headed to V Sattui for a picnic lunch!  I set up Miss T with some toys and got her fed while Jason picked out all kinds of yummy things for us to eat!
It's harvest time right now so the grapes and vines are just beautiful!

 Love my man!
 Our sweet girl checking out the fig tree and getting kisses from her Daddy!
We had a great day and just got to catch up and relax and have some fun!  We picked up our second round of Starbucks and headed home!

We had a great date day with Tessa!  We kept joking that life must not be too bad if on your sick day you have to go to Napa!  

0 comments: