Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Riley is her Daddy's Daughter...

Okay folks...since the moment Riley was born everyone has been so amazed at how much she looks like Jason...to the point that our neighbor even asked me one day..."Were you even there?" She has been called a mini-me for Jason and Jason has been told he looks good in the female form...you name it has been said...we ALL know she is Jason's daughter...no doubt about that!
Now that she is getting older people are now starting to believe that I really am her mother...do you not remember the pregnancy pics of me with that ridiculously huge belly...well I do! She is mine and luckily I carried her because that is my only proof! My mom brought up my 4 month old pic several months ago and I got a pic of Jason around 3 months old and well it is so true that Riley is her Daddy's daughter...they look SO much alike! I even struggle to find resemblance to me...I think she may have my smile, but then again her mouth even looks like Jason's in this picture...see for yourselves and let me know what you think!

By they way, from left to right it's Jason, Riley, Me...just in case you couldn't tell the two pics to the left apart...ha!

3 comments:

Meg said...

She's so Jason....all the way. Sorry Lauren!

Anonymous said...

that is amazing!
but she's a happy baby like it looks like you were!

love ya, syd

Anonymous said...

hahaha omg she is 90% jason but DEFINITELY 10% you =) that smile on infant lauren is pure joy just like riley looks when she smiles! your happy faces are identical...but other than the mouth, she is truly jason in female form...that is HILARIOUS lauren!!!