Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary...we have had been so blessed throughout the years and can't wait to see all that God has in store for us in the future!

Our Wedding Day...



Our Honeymoon...


MANY MANY Aggie games together...

Mike flew us to Austin for dinner on 6th Street...
I have always loved a man in uniform...
Our first puppy...Hank

So many memories at the lake...

Little Rock AFB Air Show...


Running in the LR Marathon together...

Easter...
Greer's Ferry Lake Camping Trip...
And then there were three...
Our family's getting bigger...and so was my belly...
We are about to meet our daughter...
Our Little Family...
Thank you Jason for being the man of my dreams...from the age of 14 until today you have been and always will by my best friend and the love of my life. You are a wonderful husband and an absolutely amazing father...I am proud to be your wife.
I love you. I am proud of you. I miss you.
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary, Lauren and Jason!! What a blessing! I remember your wedding very well. What a beautiful day!

crystal said...

Lauren! Congrats on your anniversary and thanks for my comment. I found the link to your blog on facebook ;-) I love keeping in touch with people this way!