Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 Week Down...18 to Go!!!!

Riley and I have been keeping busy and Jason is keeping VERY busy! I got to hear his voice today for the first time since last Thursday...that was just what I needed. We have still been heavily relying on e-mail and chat as our main source of communication...I send about 5 e-mails for every 1 that he sends...proof that women have many many more words...and perhaps b/c I have continuous access to my e-mail and just send him a word whenever I think of something I want to tell him...I know he looks forward to reading them though!

Here are some pics from our past week...

All of my girlfriends got together the night Jason left for pizza, brownies, Andrea's famous corn dip, and just hanging out...just what I needed. Riley played with the boys...Gabe and Chandler...Kaleb was on vacation and she missed him!




Riley now uses a sippy cup every evening for her last bottle...she is really getting the hang of it!



Here's Riley at lunch on Sunday at Macaroni Grill...





Sunday night we went to a Pampered Chef party with a chocolate theme...yum! Mom got some fun toys for the kitchen and Riley had fun playing with Laurie!





Monday night Jennifer and Chandler came over with Pei Wei and a movie...The Other Boleyn Girl...good movie...and yes I did fall asleep! However, I only fell asleep for the last 5 minutes of the movie and rewound it and made Jennifer watch the end again...thanks for putting up with me Jenn and I really enjoyed your company!

Last night Riley and I had a slumber party at Jason's parent's house and Riley got to spend today with her DiDi...the two of them met me for a girls lunch and then I went to work and they went shopping...not fair! DiDi had some new toys for Riley to play with...a xylophone and some foam letters / numbers...she LOVED all of them!

And last but not least here's some video that you have to turn your head sideways to watch...i keep forgetting to think of that when I'm taping, but trust me it's worth it!

0 comments: