Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gig 'Em and BTHO Bin Laden

Here is a photo of Jason and his buddies Scott and Aaron in Iraq. The three of them were all members of Gator 2 in the Corps of Cadets and who would have thought that they would all be together over there...pretty cool! Scott will be home soon and Aaron and Jason are there for the same amount of time. This is in front of their housing quarters and those are huge concrete barriers surrounding them...Jason said it makes it seem like a big giant maze. Thanks guys for all you are doing and Gig 'Em!

1 comments:

crystal said...

Hey guys. Two of you don't know me and Jason you may not remember me but I wanted to take a moment because I am overwhelmingly compelled to say THANK YOU for what you are doing. I wish I could hug your necks and thank you in person. You and your families have made tremendous sacrifices to protect us and our freedom For that I am forever grateful to each of you. I do not take your sacrifices lightly. I mean all of this with all the sincerity of my heart.
-Crystal, College Station, TX