Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sweet Little Girl

The past few days have been a little challenging, but we have survived. Jason was involved in an exercise on base and started working nights on Friday from 6 pm to 6 am and he really worked longer than that which meant he had to sleep when he was home...it is super hard to completely change from days to nights! So me and Riley hung out and she was very good...we went to church on Sunday and out to eat with all of our friends and yesterday we went to the mall with Tara to get an outfit because I am having pictures taken of her today! She had a rough night Sunday because she was very gassy and we were up most of the night, but I am happy to report that last night she was herself...woohoo!! I felt so bad for her because I could tell she was uncomfortable so I tried several remedies to help her little body out and apparently that helped. Jason is now home and done with the night thing so he can hang out with us again!


On Saturday one of my best friends from high school, Megan, came over and shot some pictures of Riley with her new fancy camera and they turned out GREAT!!! Here are a few of them!



2 comments:

Becky said...

OH my gosh, she's so cute! I'm counting down the days. Sydney's going to love having a new friend. Megan did a great job.

All Things Morris said...

She is darling.. and look at all that hair! I love your pictures and your blog!