Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mr. Lloyd...one of a kind!


Some of you may have heard me speak of Mr. Lloyd and what a special guy he is...I met Mr. Lloyd in December of 2005 when I first started working for Pulaski Bank. He is an Aggie class of 1945 and when he found out that an Aggie had been hired he hunted me down to introduce himself...we have been kindred spirits since then. He frequents the bank and we have gotten to know each other very well! He has met my parents and Jason's mom and he has made the extra trek up to my office for the past year to "catch up" at least once a week! He often picks me up so we can attend the monthly Aggie luncheon together as well. His wife is just as precious as he is.


Mr. Lloyd has been so excited about the arrival of Riley...my last few weeks of pregnancy he would call me at work daily to see if I was still there if it happened to be a day that he didn't come and visit. He was even nervous about taking me to the December Aggie luncheon because he did not want to be the first person to meet Riley...it was pretty cute! Well, he did meet Riley on her 2nd day of life when he came to visit us in the hospital and last week Riley and I went to his house for lunch so his wife, Marge, could meet her as well. He then took us to one of his classmates homes so this man could meet some young Aggies...I told him that Riley is class of 2030!




I can only hope to be as energetic and fun loving as Mr. Lloyd and his wife!

0 comments: