Thursday, January 31, 2008

Busy girls!


I have been nagged by a select few for not updating my blog since Saturday...so here is an update that explains why the blog has not been updated! We have been some busy girls! We went to lunch with friends and then went SHOPPING Tuesday afternoon...Riley got an outfit at Baby Gap and mom got some clothes at Forever 21!!! I had heard about the recent arrival of Forever 21 to Little Rock and had to check it out...it is the biggest store I have ever seen and it took almost 2 hours to go through the whole store...it was awesome! Yesterday mom had her doctor's appointment and then we had a family lunch at Fantastic China...yummy! Then Riley and I spent the afternoon at Didi's and then had a nice dinner with the girls from church! Whew! Today we have not even left the house and since the weather is super crappy that has been a treat!


Riley was smiling a TON today and I was tickling her feet and she would smile huge and act like she was actually trying to laugh...it was precious! It just makes your day! She is also talking a lot...in cooing language that is! She has a lot to say, but just can't find the words! It's so fun to see her grow and develop and recognize me and Jason!

0 comments: