Friday, January 25, 2008

She's growing...



It is finally apparent to me that my little girl is getting bigger. As a parent you know that it is inevitable, but when you see your little one every day the change is harder to grasp. For some reason, however, I am really noticing how much bigger she has gotten. With the way she eats it's amazing she doesn't weigh 15 pounds already!!! She is long and lean...my little bean pole and I hope she holds that figure throughout her lifetime! Here is a comparison of pictures in her car seat that show how much she has grown...the first is her trip home from the hospital and the second was taken yesterday at 5 and a half weeks old!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my gosh! She is growing fast! So sad... You'll be saying the same thing when she turns 18. You better still have this blog and then show a before and after picture! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I knew she was growing, but it's crazy to see the difference. I can't imagine what she'll look like when we come to visit.
Love ya girl!
Syd