Thursday, January 17, 2008

One month old!

I can't believe Riley is already one month old...it seems in some ways like the time has flown and in other ways is doesn't. I guess when I consider how much less time I have off work that's when it seems like it has flown by! She is such a joy and just makes us so happy...we often just stare at her! We had a ton of pictures done this week and this is just one that we have gotten to see so far...I can't wait to see the rest! It was so much fun having pictures taken...Tara and Kaleb joined us for the photo shoot and both babies did GREAT! We even had a few taken of the two of them together..haha!

It is super cold, windy, and dreary here today...we can't wait for Spring to come! Riley and I went to the gym and grocery shopping and even stopped to say hi to dad at work...she slept the whole time! Tonight is going to be her first experience of bunko...I have to train her early! It should be lots of fun! Grammy and JoePa are coming in town tomorrow for the weekend and we can't wait to see them and I know they can't wait to see her...that's right, not me or Jason, just Riley!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome to the world of "Ooooh, Riley! Come here baby! - oh yeah, hi Lauren. I didn't see you standing there." haha. : ) I don't think it ever changes after that. And really, I'm okay with that.

The picture of you 2 is fanastic!