Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On our own!

Jason went back to work yesterday so Riley and I are officially on our own and so far we have survived!!! It is practically noon before I have her and myself ready to go, along with having the house in order, but we don't have anything that pressing going on so it's OK! We ran a couple of errands yesterday and went to lunch with Stacy today as well as went to the base so Jason could show her off to his friends so we haven't been cooped up too much! She is easy to travel with, but I did find it more difficult to accomplish what used to be a "quick stop"...for example, I had to drop off a package at the post office yesterday so I had to carry the package as well as Riley in her carrier...that was somewhat of a challenge. Luckily the Cabot folks were nice and opened all of the doors for me!


I got out one of Riley's toys to see if it interested her in any way. Jason kept telling me she would have no idea what to do with this toy, but she seemed a little interested. There is one part that has a mirror and she did seem to be intrigued by it. I don't think she is old enough to fully enjoy this yet, but she laid on it for awhile and seemed content!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
My nephew has that toy too and when he was Riley's age my sister-in-law laid him there and he would play for quite a while. I actually think she showered during that time.
And YES she is still the cutest thing ever!
Love ya, Syd