Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our favorite things...

Naps with dad...every afternoon when dad gets home from work he and Riley take a little snooze together on the couch...it is very cute! Jason is pretty good about holding his pacifier in, but sometimes I have to put Riley's back in if she accidentally spits it out!


Playing with my toys...we play a lot when Riley is awake and we read books. She is becoming so much more alert...she will make little noises and track a toy or one of us and she likes to look at herself in the mirror! I just got out her tummy time mat and she didn't quite know what to do with that so she looks a little pooped but she'll get the hang. We went to Tara's the other night to hang with the girls and we put her and Kaleb on his playmat together and they were so cute...they would both have the same jerky movements and he kept knocking her pacifier out and they kept hitting each other. They played well and then all of a sudden they were both crying / screaming...when I get my hands on that video I will post it because it is very funny!



Cuddling with mama...Who wouldn't love to cuddle with this little girl? I do have her take naps in her bed most of the time during the day just so I can get a few things done, but sometimes I just want to hold her and relax...those are the best times! At night I have to share her with her dad so I try and get a few good cuddles during the day!





0 comments: