Monday, August 17, 2009

Making our rounds and getting our fix!

On Friday we headed into San Antonio for the day to see family and friends and get our Alamo Cafe fix...I am proud to say that I don't think we have missed stopping in at Alamo Cafe on ANY of our visits home!





First Riley and I made a trip to Grammie's office to say hello...my mom has worked here for somewhere close to 30 years so I spent lots of time here growing up and now it was Riley's turn!Funny thing is that she headed straight for the electronics to show off her skills...I think she needs a job!


We had so much fun seeing everyone and Riley showed off and even gave them a short meltdown for their viewing pleasure...she followed her meltdown up with several rounds of hugs and kisses so that was nice of her!





After our visit to the office we headed to Alamo Cafe and were able to have lunch with my Aunt Kay...


and my Uncle Jan and Aunt Diane!



It was so great to see everyone...we wish we could have spent all day catching up!





After lunch we headed to the Hanlons to check out the remodeling of their home...Riley spent most of the time outside scouring the backyard...her little cheeks were so red but she had so much fun just checking things out!






We headed back to the lake that evening and Jill, one of my college roommates, came up from Houston to spend the weekend with us! We had so much fun catching up and hanging out and she was so great with Riley!




Riley played catch with Sadie and Sadie was so sweet and patient as Riley could only throw the ball about one foot away!



Jill and I enjoyed a few moments relaxing on the dock and drinking a glass of wine...
while Riley swam and played in the sand with JoePa...
After Riley was all cleaned up she was able to sneak in a little playtime with Jill to show her all her Play-Dough toys...

0 comments: