Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun with friends...

A few weeks ago we headed to Six Flags and invited the Welch fam to join us!
We had so much fun...and I suppose the kiddos did too!
I mean who can't have fun when cotton candy is involved?
The kids rode the elephants and had a blast!
Chris endured the VERY adventurous safari jeep ride at approximately 1 mph with the little kids driving!
Nothin' better than little girls riding on their daddy's shoulders!
I love this pic of Ellie...we had all just ridden this "kiddie" roller coaster...well all but Christina! This roller coaster basically just went in a circle and got faster and faster...very reminiscent of the numerous birthday parties Jason and I both attended at Jungle Jim's Playland back in the day!
I think she had fun!
Ellie was SOOOO sweet with Riley the entire time!
Here they are riding the swings together!
Here's Christina...terrified about the ride on the small swings...haha!!!
I rode in Harold and let Easton fly us all over...too bad we ended up in the broken one so we didn't actually do much flying!
Christina and Ellie!
Easton and Riley..cutie patooties!
Chris and Jason made it back from riding some big kid roller coasters JUST in time to make the ride on Thomas the Train...they were thrilled!
We ended the night by checking out the sharks...Riley was very leary of the glass wall but Ellie and Easton kept trying to reassure her she was safe!
We had a really fun afternoon and grabbed a late dinner at Chipotle before we called it a night!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! That roller coaster was scary looking! I don't care if I'm 33 and not 3! ;-)

Great blogs!! You're making me feel guilty about not keeping up on mine!