Sunday, November 9, 2008

We are loved...

Jamie is a wonderful friend from college that I get to keep up with through the blog world and she loves our blog...so now it's time for me to share the love!

I've never done this before so here goes!

************************************

Here are the Rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person from whom you received your award.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated!

************************************

I read A LOT of blogs....it can get addicting and I know many of you can relate but here are a few of my favorites:

Matt and Becky ...Becky is my best friend from college and she introduced me to the blog world so I owe this addiction to you Becky...thanks and love ya!

Megan...Megan is one of my best friends from high school and her blog is VERY entertaining...too bad you have to be invited to read it...sorry about that but you can check out her photography blog below instead!

Nicole...I met Nicole when I was in high school...she was a leader in our youth group and we had so much fun together...I miss her!

The Burns Family....these are some great friends from church...Tara and I were pregnant together and this is where you can see Kaleb growing up!

The Barnard Family...these are some more great friends from church and they keep us updated on Baby Deacon and have lots of great pics!

The Yazwinski Family...and again more great friends from church who moved a few hours away so it is great to see Stella growing up via the blog!

The Clark Family...these are some great friends from college who just had a beautiful little girl named Caroline...another Gator 2 baby girl!

Whew...that was hard to pick just 7...I have a lot more favorites but I guess I have to play by the rules so that's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren! I totally agree with the blog stuff as addicting. You introduced me to it! I absolutely thank you for that though because my family in Texas loves it and it is such a great way to share Carolines milestones with them. The video is amazing. Thanks for checking out our blog! I always read yours when you post something new. I think Riley is adorable! She is growing so fast and has such a beautiul smile! Have a great week!

Becky said...

Hey, thanks! I owe you to my addiction of Google reader - so I guess we're even. : )