Monday, November 3, 2008

Guess what Riley did?

She got her ears pierced!

While I was getting all primped for the wedding Grammie and JoePa took Riley to get her ears pierced. Jason was excited about her getting her ears pierced and I knew I did not want to be there so it was the perfect job for Grammie and JoePa and they did great!

Riley was pretty shook up from the whole event but after 10 minutes of drama she calmed down and fell asleep. Just hearing about it brought tears to my eyes so it was a good decision that I not attend this momentous occasion...I made sure my mom took pics!



My poor little girl...she doesn't look too happy here

Because Riley was so brave she was given a Certificate of Bravery!


And here's the finished product...cute little pearls!

Thanks Grammie and JoePa for taking me to get my ears pierced and spending the day with me...I had SO much fun!

She hasn't even noticed her earrings since the big event and they haven't bothered her one bit!

0 comments: