Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week in Review

Well we made it through the first week of back to work and off to school...we call it school since that sounds way more fun than daycare! The entire transition hasn't phased Riley one bit...she is still our laid back little girl and she has stuck on her schedule! Here's a few pics of the last week...as you can see my posting is a little less frequent because I just have less time and the time I have I want to be holding and playing with my sweet little girl!


Grammy and JoePa are coming in town on Friday for the weekend and Riley can't wait to see them...Dad, she is back to her normal 5 am feeding so you will have a buddy! We are going to take some family pics at Garvan Gardens with the tulips and daffodils in bloom...hopefully the weather will cooperate with us and Megan can get some good pics!



Riley and Dad snuggling together and...

watching TV...the girl LOVES the TV!!!

Wiley came by for his Riley fix for the week...you can see here she is GLUED to the TV...we could have a problem in the future. Luckily for now we know that it's just the lights and colors that attract her attention not the actual show!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to see the new pictures of JoePa and Riley napping together! : )

I know, I know, I have no room to talk. You have evidence!