Thursday, March 6, 2008

I miss my Daddy!

Jason's been gone since we came home from Texas and we truly miss him! Every day I have put Jason on speakerphone and Riley just stares at the phone and smiles, but that is just not cutting it anymore and she wants her Daddy at home to hold her, read books to her, and kiss all over her! Luckily he will be home tomorrow pending this crazy weather we are about to get doesn't screw anything up!
I dressed Riley in another of the "unisex" outfits that Jason bought before we knew we were having a girl, but I fancied it up with her ribbon belt and her cute bow! After a nap and some food she was a little more into the photo shoot!

Doesn't get much better than that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you to sweetie. Daddy will be home tomorrow or Saturday. I can't wait to see you and Mommy.

Meg said...

That first picture was hilarious!

Lori said...

Poor little girl! I'm glad Daddy will be home soon!

Becky said...

Good thing that ribbon's on! haha.