Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catching Up


Well I know it has been several days since I have posted...we have had a great week and weekend! This past week we went and cleaned out my old office, had lunch with Dad, went shopping (including the new Container Store...yippee!!!) and to lunch with Andrea, got my hair done and played at Nula's salon, and hung out together! This weekend Dad got to get the boat out and go fishing, I got to go and get my nails done, we had the Burns family over for dinner, and we spent all day today with church friends, and now my time at home with Riley comes to an end for now and she is soundly sleeping and all her stuff is packed and ready to go for daycare! I am nervous, sad, excited...all sorts of emotions. We will let you know how tomorrow goes! Here are some recent pics of what we've been up to!



I love staring and talking to my mom!!!

The Burns Family

Me and my Dad chillin'!

Riley and Kaleb...she looks like she really is thinking about something!

0 comments: