Saturday, March 1, 2008

All of our visits...

Okay...okay...I know I've been a little behind on the blog this week...needless to say it has been a crazy week and I just took too many pictures while we were in Texas so it makes it hard to pick and choose. Riley and I made it home safe on Tuesday and she once again was great on the plane! Jason is in Wichita Falls until next Friday so it's just Riley and me for a little while, but we are doing good and having fun! She is such a sweet and content baby...we are so blessed.
Here are some pics of all of the family and friends that we were able to visit with while we were at home...
Uncle Jan, Aunt Diane, and Amanda...we got to see them several times and it was great as always....they are such special people!
My cousin Kassie and my Aunt Kay!

Grandpa John and Grandma Lois...we visited with them and had lunch at the Kelly Club...it was a great visit!


Pat and Patrice...Riley actually made 2 visits to Alamo Cafe so she is considered a regular now like all of us!

Phoebe and Dale were nice enough to host us while we visited Aggieland!

0 comments: