Friday, September 14, 2012

Ollie-Fun!

Ollie got to come and spend a whole weekend with us!

 Riley and Ollie are best buds and get along GREAT!  As soon as Ollie walked in the door Riley said "Ollie are you ready for me to give you a makeover?" and Ollie replied "yup"...that's why they are best buds! :)

After the makeover Ollie got busy working with the tools!

 And Riley was a smoothie maker!
 Tessa was just having fun being in the middle of all of it!
 Later we headed outside where Riley and Ollie went camping!
 Riley loves to play camping...camping chairs, sleeping bags...she's got it all covered!
 Time to sleep!

 Tessa was just playing away!

This is her new face where she scrunches her nose and it just cracks me up!
 We had dinner outside...love these two!

 And of course this cutie loves to eat anything and anywhere!

 There was a little more time for playing before we headed inside!

 They had their cowboy hats on getting ready for Ella's cowgirl party the next morning!




And of course the night ended with a movie and popsicles!
 The next morning we headed out to Joyful Acres for Ella's cowgirl party!

Izzy needed a ride so I had a car full of kiddos!




 

It was over the top cute and Sara planned such fun things for all the kids!
 Riley was the lone ranger...the only boy...and he ate it up!



 There was cookie making, square dancing, scavenger hunts, and rides on a tire swing!
 Our pretty cowgirl!
Sunday we went to church and then I was brave and took all 3 kids to the commissary that afternoon!

Riley and Ollie got to ride together in the car cart so they had a blast and I carried Tessa in the carrier!
Then the kids played outside before dinner!
Hannah came and got Ollie later that night after he was fast asleep!

Phew...I survived!

Have three kids all by myself all weekend about did me in!  The kids were good...a few episodes that almost sent me to the looney bin..but all in all they were really great!  It's just juggling three kids especially with the fact that Tessa is all over the place and into everything right now.  I needed to be in two places at once on numerous occasions but that just isn't possible!  I notoriously stay up too late while Jason is gone and Saturday I realized I needed a good night's sleep so I would have the energy and patience to take good care of these kiddos...so Sunday was a much better day for me! :)

It was a fun weekend and I think everyone was worn out...in a good way!

0 comments: