Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nut Tree Fun

 The weekends are always the toughest when Jason is gone.  That's just supposed to be family time.  I try to keep us busy but sometimes need the motivation.  This Sunday we went to church and then came home for lunch and naps...I was thinking of taking the girls up to Nut Tree but also needed to do some grocery shopping.  Just as we left the store Ashley texted me and said they were heading up to Nut Tree...perfect...just the motivation I needed!

So we met the Burrells and the Fields up there and had a great afternoon / evening of fun!

We headed to Peets first...where I had to get an iced Pumpkin Latte because it was quite toasty outside!

Blake and Riley...could they be any cuter?
 Then we headed to let the kids ride play and ride the rides!

Me and my girls!
 The Burrell Fam!
 Sara and Ella!
 Miss Tessa got to go on her first carousel ride and she LOVED it!
We ended up having dinner there with the Fields and it was a great end to the weekend!
I'm so thankful for good friends!

0 comments: