Friday, September 9, 2011

Fun Times!

 Once we got back from Disneyland Riley and I got into our routine.

My girl and I totally miss Jason but we know how to have fun too!

Riley goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays at her new pre-school and I use that time to get my work done!  The rest of the week we have plenty of time to have lots of fun!

We have met friends at Kids Gone Wild a couple of times!
 She and her buddy Carter have a blast together and Riley never wants to leave the huge slide!
 We may or may not go to Inn N Out after Kids Gone Wild (wink wink).  It has sort of become a tradition and I can't complain...and since I've been introduced to their neapolitan shake I am really not complaining!

We have had lots of fun lunch dates...just my girl and I...I had to go up to Davis one day to take care of some paperwork at my doctor's office so we went to my favorite Thai restaurant!
 We got some ice cream afterwards and Riley thanked me with lots of kisses that afternoon!

 On many mornings if we don't have to be somewhere early she cuddles in bed with me and watches cartoons...and sometimes we have breakfast in bed!
 We enjoy the nice weather lots too!  My friend Ashley teaches a FitMoms class and we always go to it on Friday...Riley is great and she runs around with all us moms getting a work out and then it's play time at the park for her afterwards!

At home we have been riding her bike, playing soccer and tee-ball, and taking lots of walks!
 Sometimes she gets a special treat and gets to play with her make-up...I go back and forth with this because she wants to do this every day but I don't want her thinking she needs to put make up on every day either.  She knows that she can't leave the house with make up on and most of the time I limit her use of it and only when I know we're not going to be going anywhere the rest of the day...she sure has fun though!
 She even gave me a face sticker!
 We've made several shopping trips and we always have to stop at the carousel for a ride on Racing Stripes!
 And one day I even surprised her and took a nap with her...this was the picture we sent to Jason before we took a snooze.  As Riley said, "Daddy's girls are tired"

0 comments: