Monday, February 28, 2011

Working girl...

The company I work for has been through a lot of transition over the last several months as we were bought out by a very large company based in France...it has had its ups and downs but things have somewhat settled down and I got the opportunity to travel to Austin for a week to meet all of the new management. Jenn was in Austin with me so it was great to spend time with her too! We worked A LOT but had fun doing it...most of the time :)



I flew in Sunday and got to meet up with my family for dinner as soon as I got in!



My mom made us reservations at Bess Bistro...Sandra Bullock's restaurant on 6th street!



My cousin Kassie who lives in Austin was able to join us and we all got to meet her precious little girl Quincy June for the first time!
Quincy was a doll...the greatest thing was after I took this picture of her I would show it to her and she would literally crack up at the sight of herself...of course I kept doing it over and over because it was just so cute!

She was such a good little girl and we all took turns holding her during dinner!


The food was great and we had a blast!








I sure did miss Jason and Riley but got to video chat with them every day. It was sort of a rough week for me to be gone because Jason's commander was on leave and he had to fill in as the squadron commander all week...so he had his hands full to say the least! I was happy to meet all of the new leadership at my company and it was good for me to spend some time "in the office"!






He handled it great but I think the exhaustion caught up with him because by the time I got home Friday night he had no voice and was pretty darn sick...Riley was tickled to see me and lucky for Jason she did all of the talking on the way home!!!

0 comments: