Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart You

Riley had a Valentine's Tea at school and Jason and I both were able to attend!
She was smitten that we were there and we got to eat cookies and drink "tea" (applejuice) with her and her friends!
Riley had special Tinkerbell valentine's to share with her friends and she got some cute valentine's cards from her class as well!
Of course there were lots of special packages delivered to our house for our little Valentine and she had a fun time with all of her goodies!
We got a few fun treats for Riley...her favorite being a mylar balloon that is still floating in the air and living in her room! She also got one sweet treat and some play golf clubs! :)
However, at the last minute one of my sweet friends from Bible study offered to babysit because her husband was leaving that day on a trip...so sweet of her! So I jumped on the offer and we ate dinner at Vintage Cafe...our latest date night favorite!
I got all dressed up for my date...I even wore the same dress I wore to my high school graduation...not sure if I should admit that but oh well!
We had a great dinner and a great evening out...I think Riley kept Bryn entertained all evening and they had fun too!
I sure love both of my Valentine's!

0 comments: