Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meet Dolly Doll!

After dropping of Jason's family at the airport we headed home to get unpacked and get our house put together from the party...I'm so glad we had most of the day to do this because it was a daunting task!


Riley spent much of her day playing with her Baby Alive....whom she named Dolly Doll!

It was time to feed her baby and see what happened!
Dolly Doll talks to her Mommy and tells her that she wants to eat and play!

Riley fed her some peas...and then Dolly Doll said "I make a stinkie" and that pretty much sums up our day!


Feed the baby, give the baby a bottle, and then clean up the baby's diaper! I think we changed over 10 diapers...or shall I say I changed over 10 diapers!


It was so fun to watch Riley interact with her and talk back to her like they were having a conversation! She loves her Dolly Doll and she's such a good Mommy!

Since this day Dolly Doll has only gotten pretend food and bottles...Riley is just as happy and I am not cleaning up diapers all day!

0 comments: