Thursday, April 23, 2009

Texas...here we are!

We made it to Texas tonight...more specifically Fort Worth! We had an easy drive today and Riley did great! She started riding with her "DaDa" and watched some movies and took a nap and then she rode with her "MaMa" for the last half of the trip!
We met my parents at a U-Haul because they are kindly gifting us a great king size bed and a great antique dresser as they have too much furniture once they move into their new lakehouse this weekend! I'm so happy for them and we can't wait to visit once they are all moved in!
After the U-Haul swap we headed to the Walker's house to hang out with them! We had a great dinner at Joe T Garcia's...amazing atmosphere, great food and margaritas, and lots of fun! We even had a few other college buddies join us for dinner and it was like the old days!

All us Aggies!

Me and Ashley!

Riley being serendaded by mariachies and LOVING it!



We have a guest appearance on the blog tonight...the one and only Ashley Walker...here she is!


It sure is an honor to be able to type on the Purcell blog. We had a fun time taking them to Joe T Garcia's for a Tex Mex dinner. Riley was so sweet and loved listening to the band and Mariachi's! She sure is a party animal...I think she could stay up later than me if she wanted! I wish I could continue the venture to CA, but we should be able to visit soon! Until then...I'll be missing them!

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

Glad to here the trip is going well so far! Sounds like Riley is being a very good girl. Safe travels to CA......I wish you guys well