Monday, May 12, 2008

My new digs...


Well mom and I spent a few hours shopping on Saturday and guess what? Everything we got was for ME!!!!! I got a Bumbo seat, a new butterfly toy, new bottles, some new bows, and most importantly peas and squash! That's right...I get to start eating food now. So far I have only tried the peas and I like them...I am eating them for lunch and dinner...on Thursday I will get to try something new...

As you can see shopping is all about Riley now and I wouldn't have it any other way! She and I have gotten to spend some quality time together just us girls lately! Dad went fishing Friday night and Saturday morning so we had a girls night / day...it was so much fun. I love every moment I spend with this little girl! Friday night we napped on the couch together, played, had a bath, and Riley was asleep by 9:30 and didn't make a peep until 7:30 Saturday morning...mom got some nice sleep! Saturday we went to visit Jamie, Seth, and Baby Gabe...boy is he a cutie! Then we went to visit Elizabeth and Baby Joel and then we went shopping! Saturday night we celebrated Frank's birthday with a nice dinner at Loca Luna and while we were eating all kinds of yummy food Riley got to try sweet peas for the first time...what a lucky girl! We had watcher all over the restaurant as we all stared to see how her first bite would be and she just ate like a champ...no question she is Jason's daughter!

0 comments: