Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I celebrated my first Mother's Day yesterday and how special it was. I was ordered to stay in bed all morning which was kind of hard for me, yet very enjoyable. Me and Riley hung out and even took a nap together and then Jason served me breakfast in bed...buttermilk blueberry pancakes, eggs with ham, tomatoes, and shallots, bacon, fruit salad, coffee, and juice! I ate like a queen! When Riley woke up from her nap he brought her in and she was holding my card and she had even written me a long sweet note and she is treating me to a day at the spa...how sweet! I can't wait for that massage...it will be very relaxing!
We took a walk...us, Riley, and the puppies but it was short-lived because it was so windy it was almost cold...here is Riley ready for the walk!

A special shout out to my mom who spent her Mother's Day in Vegas...what happens in Vegas Mom stays in Vegas! Thanks for being you and for all you have done for me and taught me...you are the best and we miss you soooooooooooooooooooo much! I hope you had a special day too!

To top off my Mother's Day Riley rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time...she was hanging out on our bed for a little tummy time and I watcher her get on her side and roll all the way over... she just smiled huge when I started going crazy! She did it once more and then she had had enough and she hasn't showed her dad yet!

P.S. - Mom got into her nice pre-preggo work pants this morning...woohoo!

0 comments: