Saturday, May 26, 2012

The twenties are almost over!

 After my birthday tea in Dixon we headed to pick up Grammie and JoePa!

We headed to Emeryville to grab dinner and Riley was soooo happy to see Grammie and JoePa!

 After dinner Jason decided he was going to take Tessa to get her ears pierced...I wanted my girls to have their ears pierced as babies but I didn't want to do it.  My parents took Riley and they are still not happy with me about that so I wasn't about to ask them to take Tessa!  Jason said he would and off they went.  

She did great...Jason said she didn't really react to the first one but was upset with the second but she recovered quickly.  I was on pins and needles waiting to get his call that I would have to come console her but 5 minutes later he was walking down the street and you never would have known she had just gotten them pierced!

 Saturday morning I wanted to go to Bab's for breakfast so off we went!
 It was a great day and we enjoyed the waterfront while we waited for our table!
 JoePa and Riley doing a little dancing!
 That afternoon there was nail painting...
 and real painting!
 Riley said that I also got to be a princess on my birthday...so sweet of her!  We had to all put on tiaras!
 The boys put on tiaras too!
Jason is such a good "girl daddy"...he had a tea party with Riley...with apple cider and my real China cups!

 Time for birthday cake...Chocolate Lush..my fav!
 Riley helped me blow out the candles!
What a great day...lots of good food and my family to celebrate with!

Sunday we went to our favorite place for brunch..Brix!  

My parents had never been and we were excited to take them!

Tessa was excited too!
 Grammie and JoePa with the girls!
 Sweet sisters!
 Family Pic!
What a great birthday weekend for me!

My twenties have been great...I'm honestly not ready to be a 30 year old...well I have one more year before I get there!

0 comments: