Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday Tea

 There is a cute little tea room in Dixon that my friends wanted to go to so we decided to go have tea and celebrate my last year in my twenties! Yikes!

It is a cute little place called Linde Lane and it was such a fun time!

I first was exposed to having tea with my college roommate Dana.  She LOVED having tea and one weekend when I went to her home in Houston we went with her mom and sister to a fancy hotel and had tea..I loved it!  She took me again for her bridesmaid luncheon.  I thought of her the whole time we were here!

I got to wear a tiara the entire time since I was the birthday girl and I couldn't wait to get home and give it to Riley because I knew it would make her day!

Nicki, Jennie, and Me
 My friends are so sweet and spoiled me with great gifts!
 The whole gang!
 Hannah, Ashley, Addi, and Sara
The food and tea was delicious!  I got the Royal Tea which came with a scone, sandwiches, desserts, and tea...yum!

I can't wait to take Riley...she will just be over the moon!

Jason watched the girls while I enjoyed this kid-free lunch with my friends...somehow he managed to mow the lawn with both kids...still not sure how it all went down but when I came home Riley was bathed, the house was spotless, the grass was mowed, and we were off to Oakland to pick up my parents for their visit!

0 comments: