Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Riley pics!!!

While we were in Little Rock Megan worked her magic again and took some awesome pics of Riley!

It's always an adventure with Megan...in the best way! We headed to Burns Park to a great spot...on the way Megan and Riley argued about the silliest of things...at one point I felt like I had two toddlers in the car! Megan was egging Riley on and Riley was telling Megan "you can't talk to mommy that way"...thanks Riley for having my back! I had so much fun with these two girls!

The actual photo shoot brought tons of laughs as Riley's boisterous personality came to life....she is just such an awesome kiddo!

Here are some of my favorites!













Thanks Megan for spending time and sharing your amazing talent with us...unforgettable memories!

0 comments: