Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Dear Daddy,

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here and you know how boring this place would be without me!

I miss you more than I even understand but I know how much you love me and I hope you have a Happy Father's Day!

Here are some of my favorite things to do with you!

I loved that you danced with me in ballet class!


I love sitting on the porch and having "chats" with you!


I absolutely love riding on your shoulders!



Especially that time you let me eat your head with my new alligator toy!


I love how I fit perfectly on your shoulder to cuddle...that will never change!


I love playing on the beach with you!


I love giving you kisses!


Thanks for being you and loving me so much!

Love,
Riley

-------------------------
A Happy Fathers Day to our dads too...we are so lucky to have such great dads in our life and now two awesome grandfathers to our daughter!






Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Jason!

Great post Lauren...I especially love the look on Jason's face when the alligator was eating his head :)

- Nicki