Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gotta love technology...

Well I got a new toy in the mail today and I love it!


I am blogging from it right now and having fun figuring this thing out! Riley actually caught a glimpse of it this evening and said "oooohhhhh what's that?"...little does she know that she'll probably have it all figured out before I do!!!

Today I took Riley to the duck pond on base...we fed the ducks, played on the playground, and met up with Katie and Sophie!



Riley had no fear on the playground and knew everyone there in a matter of minutes!





After playing at the duck pond we headed to the Deployed Spouses Dinner! I had never been to one before but had several friends going so I decided to go! It was a lot of fun...they had pizza and all kinds of fun planned for the kids and us spouses got to eat dinner, play games, and win lots of prizes!


Here's us girls...Julia, me, Katie, Joy, Ashley, and Melody!

I went home with no prizes and a cutie covered in pee...she had an accident right before we left...poor girl was in a room with three year olds and lots of volunteers so I actually expected she might have an accident!

It was a fun night!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: