Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunshine...

When we first arrived in Cali ALMOST a year ago (still can't believe that) we saw a few rain drops and then the rain stayed completely away for months on end. Everyone kept telling us about the "rainy season" and made it sound like three months straight of rain! We have had a few weeks of LOTS of rain and flooding, but it honestly has not been quite like I ancitipated...not bad at all actually!
Last week we had GREAT weather...highs in the 60's and lots of sunshine! I welcomed it by wearing capris and flip flops at least one day!
Riley and I spent one afternoon outside riding her bike and going on a walk!
She decided to wear my hat and bring her naked baby along for the ride!

I love this face...I was pointing out the fact that an airplane was flying over us and this is her staring into the sunlight to see the "eeeerplane"!
Being a good mommy and buckling her baby in for a walk...nevermind the baby's head is almost completely turned around!

Off we go...
Awww...the baby needed some love!
Cutie patootie!
After she had walked her baby she decided it was time for me to take her and her baby on a walk and that we did!
Yay for sunshine...bring on Spring!

1 comments:

Susan said...

She looks so tall, such a big girl. Can't wait to see you guys.